Ny Yankees Hat Red
7. Use disposable containers less often. Use New Era Yankees Snapback
4. Buy organic. Food grown organically is free of pesticides and, therefore, less toxic and healthier for humans and animals and better for the environment.
pesticides. Start a compost pile and use that when planting flowers and gardens. Put dead leaves on gardens in the fall to make soil richer. Natural pesticides can be purchased or made from scratch.
6. Drive less. Plan out errands to be done all in one day and make one trip do it all.
9. Use natural and organic fertilizers Ny Yankees Hat Red and natural Brooklyn Dodgers Hat Black
regular dishes and silverware. If using a dishwasher, make sure it's full before running it. Buy cloth napkins instead of using paper towels and paper napkins.
10. Nike Cap For Women
8. Use the clothes dryer less. Hang clothes on a line outside to dry. Some of the benefits are less static cling, fresh smell and disinfection from the sun, not to mention saving money on your electric bill.
2. Recycle. Reuse shopping bags. The plastic kind can be used as small trash can liners. If you shred documents, use the shredded paper as packing material when shipping things. Reuse partially used notebooks just rip out the used part and use the rest. Instead of throwing away printer paper that has been botched on one side, cut it up and use the front as scratch paper.
There are actually many ways to go green and make our planet less toxic. If every person would make a conscious effort to do just one thing to go green, the impact would be huge.
Buy products that are made from recycled items. Many companies are now making products from recycled materials, including furniture, clothing, flooring, packaging materials, stationary and even dog beds, dog toys and dog clothes. The various materials used for recycling include aluminum, plastic soda bottles, reclaimed cotton, reclaimed wood, rubber and paper.
1. Don't waste. Turn off the lights, TV or radio when no one is in that particular room and save energy. Cook the right amount of food or be sure to use leftovers to cut down on food waste. Take shorter showers and don't let water run unnecessarily.
5. Buy eco friendly cleaning products. Better yet, make your own from ingredients you already have. Most cleaning products are toxic to humans and animals and not good for the environment.
10 Easy Ways to Go Green
3. Buy in bulk. It's less expensive than buying single items and there is less packaging going to landfills.
Almost everyone has heard the phrase "go green." If you haven't, 'Where ya been?' You don't have to be a "tree hugger" to go green and make our planet a healthier place to live. Here are just a few ways to go green that don't take a lot of effort.
Ny Yankees Hat Red
Fred Perry Mens JacketHome / Ny Yankees Hat Red
Ny Yankees Hat Womens
Ny Yankees Hat
Nike Cap Snapback Price
Mens Fred Perry Jacket
Chicago Bulls Caps
New Era Caps 2015 For Girls
Adidas Cap Winter
Polo Shirts Ladies Golf
Jordan Hats Black
New Era Hat Black
Nike Cap Tumblr
Fred Perry Jacket Women
Nike Hat Womens Black