Nike Cap On Head
will wake up during the night. Nike Hat Guy
9. Avoid alcohol, especially in the evening. Although alcohol helps tense people fall asleep more easily, it causes awakenings later in the night.
6. Eat regular meals and do not go to bed hungry. Hunger may disturb sleep. A light snack at bedtime (especially carbohydrates) may help sleep, but avoid greasy or "heavy" foods.
makes the problem worse. Instead, turn on the light, leave the bedroom, and do something different like reading a book. Don't engage in stimulating activity. Return to bed only when you are sleepy.
13. Do not try to fall asleep. This only Ny Cap Blue
10. Smoking may disturb sleep. Nicotine is a stimulant. Try not to smoke during the night when you have trouble sleeping.
11. Don't take your problems to bed. Plan some time earlier in the evening for working on your problems or planning the next day's activities. Worrying may interfere with initiating sleep and produce shallow sleep.
8. Cut down on all caffeine products. Caffeinated beverages and foods (coffee, tea, cola, chocolate) can cause difficulty falling asleep, awakenings during the night, and shallow sleep. Even caffeine early in the day can disrupt nighttime sleep.
3. Exercise regularly. Schedule exercise times so that they do not occur Nike Cap On Head within 3 hours of when you intend to go to bed. Exercise makes it easier to initiate sleep and deepen sleep.
14. Put the clock under the bed or turn it so that you can't see it. Clock watching may lead to frustration, anger, and worry, which interfere with sleep.
7. Avoid excessive liquids in the evening. Reducing liquid intake will minimize the need for nighttime trips to the bathroom.
15 ways to get a better night's sleep
4. Make sure your bedroom is comfortable and free from light and noise. A comfortable, noise free sleep environment will reduce the likelihood that you Jordan Hat Gold
1. Sleep only as much as you need to feel refreshed during the following day. Restricting your time in bed helps to consolidate and deepen your sleep. Excessively long times in bed lead to fragmented and shallow sleep. Get up at your regular time the next day, no matter how little you slept.
2. Get up at the same time each day, 7 days a week. A regular wake time in the morning leads to regular times of sleep onset, and helps to set your "biological clock."
12. Train yourself to use the bedroom only for sleeping and sexual activity. This will help condition your brain to see bed as the place for sleeping. Do not read, watch TV, or eat in bed.
5. Make sure that your bedroom is at a comfortable temperature during the night. Excessively warm or cold sleep environments may disturb sleep.
Noise that does not awaken you may also disturb the quality of your sleep. Carpeting, insulated curtains, and closing the door may help.
Nike Cap On Head
Fred Perry Shorts MensHome / Nike Cap On Head
Mens Polo T Shirts Online
New Era Mexico Hat
Adidas Cap Tumblr Boy
Fred Perry Clothing Sale
New Era Ny
Wholesale Polo Shirts Los Angeles
Ny Yankees Cap Blue
Women's Polo Shirts Uk
New Era New York Islanders
New Era London
New Era Yankees 920 Washed At Navy/Cream
Jordan Caps Price
NY Caps Offering Online
New Era Nfl Hats