Nike Air Jordan Hat
1. He's a loving dadFrom the beginning of the premiere, Juan Pablo makes it clear that his 4 year old daughter Camila is his No. 1 girl. "It's important for the girls to understand that Camila is the biggest part of my life and I want to make sure that I'm a good example for my daughter," Juan Pablo says. Camila and Juan Pablo's parents actually stay at his house for the Los Angeles portion of the show and give him a nice send off on Night 1.
retired pro soccer player from Venezuela. Although it's obvious Juan Pablo is adorable, New Era Nba Beanies
his exit in Week 6 and without ever receiving a one on Nike Air Jordan Hat one date left him a bit of a mystery so we're sharing some things you can expect from our new Bachelor and the Season 18 premiere.
6. He gets one major sob festThere's always one, right? The good news for Lauren H. is that while she's overly emotional to the other girls and during her on camera confessional, she keeps it together for her eventual one on one time withJuan Pablo.
promises to be sexier than ever. (Trust us it is; we've seen the first episode.) At the helm is Juan Pablo Galavis, a fan favorite from Desiree's season of The Bachelorette, who's a single dad and Adidas Hat Aesthetic
Are you excited for this season of The Bachelor? Catch the "Countdown to Juan Pablo" on Sunday at 8/7c followed by the premiere on Monday at 8/7c on ABC.
Page 2 of 2 4. He gets pretty tame limo entrancesPerhaps after 17 seasons, the girls finally realized that the more out there introductions aren't always the best. Of the 27 first meetings, only four of the women attempt to speak Spanish to Juan Pablo. Another four, however, make stand out intros, including a fake pregnancy and a piano player's entrance.
5. He almost gets rejected on Night 1"Sure, yes. Thank you, sir," is the response that Juan Pablo gets when he hands out the first impression rose. Weird, right? But in one of the most honest moments from all the seasons, the lucky lady says in her confessional, "I guess I thought I'd feel more insta chemistry than I did. To be honest it seemed a little forced."
2. He's terrible with names"My biggest concern is that I'm horrible with names," Juan Pablo tells former Bachelor Sean Lowe early on in the episode. But we soon see he was not exaggerating. Not to mention he has two extra women in the batch. Throughout the first cocktail party, Juan Pablo asks several girls for their names multiple times. But as long as he doesn't pull a Jesse Palmer we forgive him.
3. He's got movesNot only was Juan Pablo a professional soccer player, but he shows off his dance moves more than once throughout the first hour and even kicks off the night with a dance party. But when one woman tries to show off her moves as a massage therapist, things get a bit awkward.
Check out the best episodes of 2013
The new season of The Bachelor kicks off on Sunday with a two part premiere and Ny Cap Blue
6 Things to Know About Juan Pablo and the Season Premiere of The Bachelor
Nike Air Jordan Hat
Lacoste WomenHome / Nike Air Jordan Hat
Polo Shirts Ladies Golf
Polo Lacoste Slim Fit Stretch
Cap Adidas Pink
New Era Logo On Mlb Hats
New Era Ottawa Senators
New Era Caps Snapback
Jordan Caps Black
Cap Adidas Blue
Nike Hat Grey
Polo Shirts Sale Australia
Jordan Cap Snapback 2017
New Era San Francisco Giants
Chicago White Sox Hat New Era