Printed & Published from Chicago, New York & Toronto
 
 
^o¨dpIÄ
ImgvNIÄ
123
 

Chicago Bears Hats

were no warning flags, no lifeguards, not even a notice in the lobby. I only learned Jordan Hat Winter

Chicago Bears Hats

Chicago Bears Hats

sea, says the CDC, and thus are dangerous to all swimmers. Over 80% of rescues performed by surf beach lifeguards are due to rip currents. Lifesaving Association estimates that more than 100 people die each year due to rip currents on our nation beaches.

Chicago Bears Hats

Chicago Bears Hats

Chicago Bears Hats

The CDC has issued nearly a dozen tips for swimmers and boaters. Whether you swim or boat on the ocean, in a lake, or on a river, these safety tips may seem obvious but the reminder could one day save a life.

Chicago Bears Hats

11 water safety tips for swimmers boaters

11 Safety Tips for Swimmers Boaters

I can testify to the strength of rip currents. While swimming in front of the Sheraton Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, a rip current carried me away. I could have drowned after being tumbled around underwater, ending up hundreds of yards away from where I encountered the current. It was, in fact, the same beach where the Soviet ambassador to Brazil had drowned a few weeks earlier. And yet there Boston Braves Hats

Chicago Bears Hats

Males tend to take more risks, according to psychologists. But a recent report from the Atlanta based Centers for Disease Control Prevention says that drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury death for kids ages 1 to 14 years and the fifth leading cause for people of all ages. This means that any of us who get near the water should learn how to reduce the risk of drowning.

The highest risk of drowning for both males and females is between ages 1 to 4. After the age of 1, Chicago Bears Hats however, males are at increased risk and account for 88% of all reports of drowning in natural water settings, including while boating. Coast Guard, almost 75% of all persons killed in boating incidents in 2007 drowned, as opposed to dying from other causes, such as injuries. Of those, 84% were not wearing a life jacket. Operator error, lack of training and alcohol use contributed to the risk of drowning in a boating incident, according to the CDC. And the boats need not be under way 29% of deaths occurred on boats that were anchored, docked, moored, or drifting.

2. Watch swimmers in or around the water. When selecting who is in charge, designate a CPR trained adult who can swim. And do not read, play with your iPad, or do anything else distracting when it your turn to watch the children.

Chicago Bears Hats

In 2007 (the last year for which statistics have been compiled), at least 43% of all drowning in recreational water happened in natural water settings. Another 9% occurred in boating accidents, for a total of 52%. This is almost three times the number that occurred in swimming pools that year (19%).

Chicago Bears Hats

Chicago Bears Hats

about the diplomat drowning and the peril off that beach from a friend after the fact. coastlines, the CDC says. These currents pull swimmers away from the shore into deeper water at speeds of up to 8 feet per second faster than an Olympic swimmer. They can sweep even the strongest swimmer out to New York Giants Captains 2016

Watch Out For Rip Currents

1. Learn to swim.

Chicago Bears Hats

Jordan Hat Black And Red

Embroidered Polo Shirts No Minimum
Nike Hat Metal Swoosh

Nike Cap Womens

New Era Mlb Caps

Lacoste Yellow
Ny Hat Black

Fred Perry Women
New Era Snapbacks 2015

Nike Cap Green

Lacoste Bucket Hat
Nike Hats Winter

Fred Perry Swim Shorts
Nike Hat Maroon

New Era Pittsburgh Pirates

Home / Chicago Bears Hats
USEFUL LINKS
Flight Timings
India Consulate
Passport Office
Govt. of Kerala
Govt. of India
Kerala Tourism
World Time Finder
Distance calculator

Exchange Rates

BSNL Telephone Directory
National Stock Exchange
Bombay Stock Exchange
cochinstockexchange
Norka
Fokana
Fomaa
Kerala Hindus of N.A.
Kerala High Court
Supreme Court of India
Tourism India
The Syro Malabar Church
Knanaya Catholic of North America
Ass. of Kerala Medical Gradudates
Job Search
Indian Rail
 
 
Å  Malayaleesangamam. All rights reserved  Can't Read? Donwnlod the font here